One of the reasons why St. Cornelius Catholic School continues to grow stronger every year is due to the tremendous financial support we receive from parents, parents of our graduates, grandparents, alumnae/i, faculty, staff and friends. An enormous and lasting impact is made by the countless ways our supporters and volunteers give of their time and talent.
Like all Catholic schools, St. Cornelius is responsible for its funding. Tuition and fees provide only 40% of the funding needed to educate students; the remaining 60% comes from generous gifts and donations from our supporters.
We are committed to keeping high quality Catholic education as affordable as possible for the children of Richmond and the surrounding communities. Our School is blessed to have the generous support of so many who are dedicated to the mission of St. Cornelius Catholic School.
It is through this legacy of giving that St. Cornelius will remain an outstanding school with a safe and secure campus, highly qualified faculty and exceptional academics with small class size.