Shield the Vulnerable is a mandatory course for all the parents that wish to volunteer or participate in any activity at the school.
the school for assistance at (510) 233-3080.
Each parent must complete the session, print out the completion certificate, and bring it to the school office.
In order to complete the online course, please follow these steps:
2. Log on and click “First-Time SIGN UP”
3. Select Your Organization, Click:
> “pick type” – Catholic Diocese
> “select Catholic Diocese” – Oakland Diocese
> “user type” – Adult User
> Click “Confirm”
4. Complete the User Login Data information. Remember to write down your Login-ID and password. Click “next step”
> “type” – Parent (you will be asked if you would like to continue as a parent. Click Yes)
> “location type” – Elem School
> “where located” – Oakland
> “location name” – St. Cornelius
> click “next step”
6. You will see the Summary/Confirmation screen. Please check data to make sure it is correct.
7. Click yes to “License” and click “Confirm Signup” to begin course.
The course is straightforward and should take about 30 minutes to complete. Once completed, please print out the certificate and turn in a copy to the school.
Thank you in advance for completing this important task.