October 28, 2016
Island of the Blue Dolphins
Fire Safety Scrapbook:
- CH12-15 (due Monday)
- Make Flash Cards of unknown words (list)
- Practice new on Quizlet
- Do Reflections for each chapter
- Students need to start by writing information from the lesson given by the Fire department and other sources.
- Students may visit Fire Stations for more information or search the web for news articles and other Fire Safety Tips
- Illustrations, and making this scrapbook look nice are also a part of the assignment. Not extra.
- This is a class assignment as well as a contest. It will be assessed as part of your Science grade.
- Please do your BEST!!!
- The best scrapbook will be chosen for submittion to the Fire Safety Contest run by the Richmond Fire Department for all 5th grade students.
- The scrapbook will be due Mid November after our next session with the Fire Inspector.
Please spend some time on these assignments!
Memorize Hail Holy Queen (some people)